Earlier this month, the East York Chronicle asked me the following questions:
- What is your motivation for seeking the position and what special attributes would you bring to the job?
- How can we better utilize streets to make them safe as well as efficient transportation routes?
- What role if any should local government play in helping to ensure affordable housing for its citizens?
- The City has just received an unexpected $10 million windfall. Indicate how you would allocate that money by % to the following categories: soft social services, hard social services, infrastructure, transit, economic development, the environment, debt reduction
- Should government be run more like a business or more like a family?
- Which, to you, is the most important book you’ve ever read?
- What scares you?
- Is there an issue that stands out to you as being of over-riding priority? Explain.
Do you like this post?